Sure, we could use less expensive ingredients as fillers and bring our costs down. But we’d rather have a higher quality product… after all, we use it ourselves every day.
Abundant Greens is vegan, with NO gluten, soy, dairy, GMO’s, or filler ingredients.
I had almost given up entirely on greens powders until I found this brand. Why hadn’t anyone come up with a simple greens powder that tastes great?
I love that you only need to use a teaspoon… I’ve used other powders in the past that required a big scoop, and they totally overpowered the taste of my smoothies.
There was no “grit” in the bottom of my smoothie. The powder dissolved very well and blended in.
• Organic Wheatgrass: Tracing back to early Mesopotamia, the “King of Supergreens” is one of the best sources of chlorophyll, which purifies the body by binding to toxins and shuttling them out, and contains ALL minerals known to man. It has more protein and Vitamin E than broccoli OR spinach, and a special enzyme that’s shown to slow aging.• Organic Moringa Leaf: The most nutritious part of the Himalayan “Miracle Tree” has 25X more iron than spinach, 9X the protein of yogurt, 15X more potassium than bananas, and 17X the calcium of milk. It’s also an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
• Organic Alfalfa Leaf: A primary supergreen known for high protein and highly digestible fiber, it was popular with the ancient Romans (Pliny the Elder wrote about it), and is believed to reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
• Organic Chlorella: A freshwater green algae that is extremely high in chlorophyll, protein, fiber, fatty acids, plus a peptide that serves as an anti-inflammatory.
• Organic Barley Grass: Another top supergreen and one of the 1st grains domesticated in the Fertile Crescent. It’s a rich source of protein, fiber, and B vitamins, helping with glucose regulation and cholesterol levels.
• Organic Spirulina: A blue-green algae with ALL 20 of the essential amino acids, it’s rich in iron, contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and was a popular food source for the Aztecs.
• Organic Stevia Leaf: The entire leaf, not just the isolated sweet compounds, for a VERY slight hint of sweetness.